Getting to know you!
Since we're still in the quotation stage, feel free to skip the ones you don't feel comfy answering. But should we push through with this project, it's very likely that I'll ask more details about the stuff you write. It's not because I'm nosy (well, maybe a little), but I want to make sure your future website and/or brand will truly represent you and your writing.
Let’s cut to the chase. You need online presence. Or, more specifically, you need a website. Never fear, I’ve got the solution for your right here!
To see what's included in the Author Website package, visit this link
Web Hosting and Domain Name Registration
You don’t have to worry about where to park your spanking-new site in the internet! I’ll guide you through the process of registering your chosen domain name (provided that it’s still available, that is), and set up your web hosting account. I’ll take care of installing your WordPress website too (existing site data transfers not included). But the best thing about this? You’ll have full control of your domain name and web hosting control panel. When your one-year domain name registration and web hosting expires, you can easily renew it directly to Intuitiv Solutions or through me.
Web hosting details:
$95 per year
- Shared Web Hosting Solution on a VPS (CentOSLinux)
- 1,000MB disk space | 20,000MB bandwidth
- Up to 5 webmail accounts
- Up to 2 add-on domains, 5 parked domains, 5 subdomains
- Up to 4 MySQL databases
- Domain registration includes Privacy Protect
Terms and Conditions
- Should revision requests exceed the allotment, I’ll charge for the additional work at a rate of $50 per hour or at a fixed price.
- Projected timeline does not account for revisions and delays in client data submission. It’s your responsibility to provide all the necessary materials and/or requirements in a timely manner. You understand that delays in your part will affect our project schedule and deadlines.
- For rush orders, I charge an additional fee of 25% of your total project cost.
- I will not be held liable for any copyright violations from the images or graphics you provide.
- Design costing does not cover purchasing of stock images or graphics. Should stock images/graphics be needed, I’ll add to final billing the cost of these items upon your approval.
- If you’re not using a coupon discount, the Total Cost Estimate and its specifics serve as a “Project Proposal.” Should you fail to pay the down payment within seven (7) days after I have emailed you an invoice, this Project Proposal is considered null and void. You’ll need to fill up the form again.
- Coupons: Failure to pay the down payment within three (3) days after I have emailed you an invoice will forfeit your coupon discount.
- Refunds: You can cancel the project anytime for whatever reason, but please note that the 50% down payment is non-refundable. You understand that once I have completed more than 50% of the project, and you decide to cancel the project, you shall also compensate the work I’ve already done on top of the non-refundable down payment. My rate is $50 per hour.
- Maintenance and Support: I will provide two (2) months of free website maintenance and support after website deployment to help you get acquainted with your new website. However, this only covers minor revisions such as updating of links and text copies. Changes requiring complex alteration of the website or addition of new web pages are not included. Should you require such major revisions, I’ll charge for the additional work at a rate of $50 per hour or at a fixed price.
- By clicking “Submit,” you agree to pay the Total Cost Estimate provided in this inquiry form. The payment terms will be as follow:
Down Payment — Fifty Percent (50%) of total project cost must be paid before I begin the project.
Final Payment — The remaining fifty percent (50%) of total project cost, plus any additional costs (ex. Stock photo purchase, additional work hours, etc.), must be paid three days before website deployment.
- The website I will design and code for you shall remain on a demo location in my server until final payment has been made.
- You understand that this package is for literary authors only. I reserve the right to refuse your order should I determine that you are intending to use my packages for something else other than an author brand.
- I reserve the right to refuse any order containing material I deem offensive, questionable, and/or illegal.
My discount coupons are very, very limited. To make it fair for everyone who has them, please don’t use one until you’re really ready to pay the down payment. Failure to pay the down payment within three (3) days after I have emailed you an invoice will forfeit your coupon discount.
If you've got something to ask or tell me, put it here!